Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I need a holiday...

As a result of the cold, rainy weather, combined with a difficult change in schedule (ie. lack of sleep), I seem to be getting sick again -- the achy, feverish kind. I don't have a fever (yet), but I have that really run-down, exhausted feeling I get when my body's working hard to get rid of a bug.

Classes started -- full-force -- on Monday. And it's not easy getting back into the swing of regular classes, studying, homework, and early mornings. From our schedule, it looks like we hardly have a break in the schedule (8am - 5pm, M-F) from now until Dec. 22 (start of Christmas break). We had a 4-1/2 hour physics and electronics lab this morning that kicked my rear... followed by a lecture on energy sources (batteries) and power supplies in the afternoon, which went too fast for me to keep up. I really need to spend some significant time review the electrical concepts, writing out my lab report, preparing for our next lab, etc... but I'm dead tired and just need to sleep.

So -- thank heaven! -- Germany's reunification holiday celebration is tomorrow -- HURRAY! I'm gonna sleep in and spend most of the day trying to catch up and get ahead of the 8-ball for Thursday's lab session.